Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 23, 2010

White House Staff brings kids to work.

Thursday April 22 was bring your child to work day. Parents usually bring their children to their office or their school, however even the "famous" bring their kids to work. Yesterday, Obama and his wife brought their 11 year daughter to the White House. (I don't understand how that is even work since they LIVE there) But anyway, little Obama's biggest concern is about how to save the tigers. This might seem cute to some people, but what if it becomes our countries biggest concern? COULD YOU IMAGINE? I mean, I don't think this would happen, but you never know. The president can choose to do whatever he wants and he can choose to focus on whatever he wants, so if Obama snaps his fingers then the world starts saving tigers.

BTW* - I personally LOVE tigers, but I feel their are bigger concerns for this country. I feel little organizations can get together and help save the tigers and leave the President to do his regular duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment