Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

Grandmother- Grandson Lovers?!


Living with Catholic parents in Indiana, Pearl Carter was 18 when she became pregnant with daughter Lynette in which her parents insisted she give the baby up for adoption. Lynette's son Phil, 26 years old, came looking for his grandmother after his mother passed away from brain cancer. He reached out to Pearl to contact her and the pair were nervous and apprehensive about meeting each other.

When Phil emailed Pearl a photo of himself, Pearl thought he was handsome and sexy. Confused about her feelings, Pearl talked to a friend who told her about Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) where close relatives meet as adults and are attracted to each other. 'I could now understand my feelings and realise they weren't wrong,' Pearl says.

'From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship,' Pearl remembers happily. 'For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.'

Phil admits that he had the same feelings towards Pearl. 'I wanted to kiss her there and then,' he says. 'My feelings were overwhelming.'

Pearl called Phil into her bedroom on their first meeting and sat him down on her bed and leaned in to kiss him. Expecting rejection, Phil kissed her back and Pearl explained to him about GSA.

Living with Phil as my life partner has been amazing. He cooks and cleans and we make love three times a week. We can't keep our hands off each other' says Pearl.

'Making love to Pearl was a real eye-opener. It was love combined with all this sexual tension that had been building up,' Phil openly explains.

Although Pearl is going through menopause, Phil admits to wanting another child so the pair have hired a surrogate mother to carry their baby with a donor egg.

'I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be "pregnant" and in love with my grandson. I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance.'

The pair makes no apologies about their controversial relationship between grandmother and biological grandson and get laughed at and bullied when they go out and kiss in public.

Phil adds, 'I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

In my opinion, incest is NOT okay no matter how you "feel" about each other! I find their relationship to be gross and inappropriate but i guess to each is own, right? I wish them all luck with their strange relationship, especially that poor child!

No comments:

Post a Comment